According to the company's development strategy and annual business objectives, investigate the market price of purchased goods, be familiar with the supply channels and market changes of various goods, and formulate effective procurement budget, objectives and plans.
Formulate and optimize the procurement system and process, and establish a reasonable procurement management system; Be responsible for the daily management of the procurement center and ensure the implementation of the company's rules and regulations in the Department.
1. Be responsible for the evaluation and review of material procurement, and the review of payment documents and price adjustment.
2. Go deep into the market, master the material market required by the company (such as price, supply status, after-sales service ability, development trend and policy, etc.), and establish a comprehensive evaluation system.
3. Do a good job in the investigation and management of supplier price negotiation, procurement environment, product quality, supply chain and database, actively develop high-quality suppliers, ensure the needs of the company's production and development, regularly organize personnel to investigate, evaluate and analyze the supplier's background, price, quality and service attitude, and eliminate unqualified suppliers.
4. Establish a comprehensive evaluation system for the supplier's credit, performance, and material market price status and trend.
Supervise subordinates to strictly implement the company's regulations and procurement system, evaluate and assess subordinates' performance, provide training and guidance in time, improve subordinates' skills and ensure the normal operation of the Department.
Complete the work assigned by the superior.
1. Arrange the annual production and operation plan according to the company's sales target at the beginning of the year;
2. According to the production and operation plan, regularly arrange the monthly plan and conduct assessment;
3. Organize the preparation of monthly production plan, coordinate monthly sales plan and achieve business objectives;
4. Be responsible for the formula management of orders;
5. Collect and sort out policy information related to product development and understand the policy guidance in time;
6. Be responsible for collecting the market situation of different categories of products, summarizing and preliminarily analyzing the data;
7. Be responsible for communicating with the factory about product production (including OEM products) to ensure the timely production of qualified products;
8. Be responsible for the trial production of new products to ensure the reasonable shape, suitable taste and suitable packaging form of products;
9. Responsible for communication and determination of product packaging design and production;
10. Responsible for communicating the delivery, receipt and related matters after product production;
11. Be responsible for the overall planning, construction management and scheduling, equipment acceptance and commissioning and production and efficiency management of the new food production line.
1. Be fully responsible for the legal work of the company and formulate the basic system and process of legal management of the whole company
2. Review the rules and regulations, contracts and documents of the company's internal design laws and regulations, and organize the review of major contracts and relevant legal documents involving complex legal relations;
3. Be responsible for handling the company's economic disputes, tracking and participating in the company's legal litigation and arbitration;
4. Be responsible for providing legal advice and legal guarantee for the company's operation, management and decision-making, ensuring the legitimacy of decision-making, and putting forward preventive opinions on relevant legal risks
1. Responsible for the company's equipment engineering decision-making, planning, bidding, design, construction, equipment investigation and selection, installation and commissioning, completion acceptance and use tracking;
2. Be responsible for the maintenance, repair and use tracking of existing equipment;
3. Be responsible for establishing good relations with relevant government departments;
4. Be responsible for the management, training and assessment of employees in the engineering equipment department.
1. Be responsible for the formulation, modification and improvement of the system and business process of the storage department, and supervise the implementation;
2. Participate in the formulation of corn storage, operation and management plan, organize the implementation and supervise the implementation after approval;
3. Use scientific warehouse management methods to improve the utilization rate of various resources in the warehouse and reduce the cost of logistics storage;
4. Organize the warehouse keeper to manage all kinds of goods in and out of the warehouse, and inspect the safety and quality of the goods in and out of the warehouse;
5. Regularly organize the inventory of inventory goods and timely check the inventory profit and loss;
6. Put forward inventory early warning in time according to the enterprise's demand for goods and the safety inventory set by the warehouse capacity;
1. Develop, establish and maintain relationships with customers, regional sales partners and other relevant parties, and carry out daily maintenance of regional customer relations under its jurisdiction;
2. New business development in the region under its jurisdiction;
3. Organize and coordinate relevant marketing activities, ensure the stability and order of sales business, and deal with major problems in the sales process in time. Supervise the implementation of product promotion plan within the market scope of the region to ensure timely and effective introduction of products to the market;
4. Be responsible for the negotiation, drafting and signing of major regional marketing contracts. Regularly visit key customers and deal with major customer complaints irregularly, and track the results;
1. Formulate the test plan, carry out the test according to the plan, detect and record the test indicators, analyze the small-scale test results, so as to carry out the pilot test and realize industrialization, and finally conclude the project. Further save production costs on the premise of ensuring quality;
2. Understand the company's existing products, equipment, factory conditions and production process conditions. Inquire about the latest research results related to the company's raw materials and products, industry development trends, market demand and policies, and provide basic services for the development of new products and technological improvement;
3. Assist the project manager to jointly promote the progress of the project. Carry out the work according to the test scheme formulated by the project manager.
1. According to the needs of industry customers, cooperate with the company's internal technology research and development and external relevant resources to develop solutions that meet the needs of customers, and carry out the trial production of customer-oriented end products;
2. Carry out targeted experimental research on different products to provide convincing scientific data;
3. Organize to refine the technical core selling points of the company's products from the perspective of the needs of industry customers, and prepare the technical promotion materials and materials of products;
4. Be responsible for formulating the technical solution support template involved in customer development and maintenance in this industry to assist key customers and regional sales personnel in customer development;
5. Assist in promoting the technical problems of professional product application before, during and after sales of customers in the industry;
1. Responsible for financial general ledger and various detailed accounts.
2. Be responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end final accounts and other relevant statements.
3. Assist the manager to prepare and implement the budget.
4. Carefully review the original vouchers, and refuse to enter the vouchers that violate the regulations or are unqualified.
5. Regularly check the accounts of fixed assets and make sure that the accounts are consistent with the materials.